A day after Himanta Biswa Sarma, Chief Minister of the Indian state of Assam, asked 'who is Shah Rukh Khan' when reporters raised qu...
Sarma wrote on Twitter that he has spoken to the Hindi film actor who expressed concerned about the violence. He said SRK called him in the wee hours over "an incident" that occurred at a theatre in the state.
"Bollywood actor Shri @iamsrk called me and we talked today morning at 2 am. He expressed concern about an incident in Guwahati during the screening of his film," Himanta Biswa Sarma said in a tweet on Sunday.
He assured that the state government would act if any incident of law-and-order violation is reported. "I assured him that it's the duty of the state govt to maintain law and order. we will enquire and ensure no such untoward incidents," he added.
"Action will be taken, if law and order is violated. So far, I have not received any complaints from the cinema hall owners or the makers of the film. If there's been any incident, Shah Rukh Khan, himself, should have called me up. If he does so, I will look into the matter," the Assam CM further said.
No comments
Thanks